302 South Julia Street, Poplarville, MS 39470

MyIR: Get Immunization Records and Forms Online

Immunization records and the Mississippi school immunization entry form (Form 121) used to require a trip to your doctor or a county health department. You can now look up required immunizations that you or your family members need, and print a Form 121 online if your child is up to date on immunizations. It’s free and convenient with MyIR.

  • Find out if you or your child is up to date on recommended/required vaccinations for school entry.
  • If not fully up to date, find out what is next on the immunization schedule.
  • If your child is up to date with age-appropriate vaccinations, print out a certified copy of Form 121 required for school registration.
Share the Post:

Upcoming Events

Recent Posts

The Poplarville School District offers educational/vocational opportunities on a nondiscriminatory basis in compliance with the requirements of the following federal civil rights legislation: Title VI, Title IX, the Vocational Amendments of 1976 and 1979, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and the Individuals with Disabilities Educational Act. Further, the Poplarville School District offers equal educational and employment opportunities to all persons without regard to sex, race, religion, color, national origin, age, or disability. The district’s contact coordinator for compliance with these requirements is Stachia Peterson, Title IX Coordinator and 504 Coordinator 302 South Julia Street, Poplarville, Mississippi 39470, Phone (601) 795-6153.

Weather Alert

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.